Shipping Clarification and Changes
26 September, 2016
From Today 26/9/2016
We are advising customers officially on our shipping process for certain orders.
We ask customers to observe the following when ordering to avoid any confusion or misunderstanding.
When placing an order the following rules apply in relation to shipping.
1. If you place an order that is made up of instock and pre-order products
the order will NOT ship until all items are in hand.
2. If you place an order that is made up multiple pre order products we will ship each item when it arrives unless the other product is due the same month.
* the pre order product will need to be over $100 to get free shipping,
we will need to invoice a $6.95 shipping if under $100
This has been largely observed by all in a unofficial capacity, but with the increased items that are becoming in stock we need to put something in place that is now our policy.
3. In stock items will be attempted to be shipped within 3 business days*
* if shipping to a physical street address.
We thank everyone who understands with our low pricing and low shipping charges, we need to remain viable and operate in a fashion that allows long term growth .